POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 25 Apr 2002 15:17:23
Message: <3CC85619.15FEFEB2@gmx.de>
I'll try, but I'm thinking it all has to do either
with the incoming ray being in such a strange
angle to the glass, that its just bouncing around
in the glass.
Ohterwise, it could also be related to the
smooth-triangles/mesh bug which cannot
be fixed in Povray 3.5 (the bug which also
affects heightfields and their correct tracing).

I'll see what I can do, but it doesn't look to bad actually.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde